Rainbow Vine Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sunning Rocks
Sunning Rocks EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 pm by Katniss

» Rainbow Fields
Sunning Rocks EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:41 pm by Reimu

» Canis Lupus (Gray Wolf) Information [Wikipedia]
Sunning Rocks EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:08 pm by Katniss

» Amethyst Pool
Sunning Rocks EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 pm by Katniss

» Frog Marsh
Sunning Rocks EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:41 pm by Katniss

» All about Reimu.
Sunning Rocks EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:56 am by Reimu

» Roleplay Plot Ideas
Sunning Rocks EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 am by Katniss

» Tall Pines
Sunning Rocks EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 pm by Katniss

» Gopher Meadow
Sunning Rocks EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:02 pm by Katniss

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sunning Rocks

2 posters

Go down

Sunning Rocks Empty Sunning Rocks

Post  Katniss Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Sunning Rocks is a sunny spot beside the Blue River. It is a popular place for the wolves to sun themselves or take a nap. Each rock is big enough for a full-grown wolf to stretch out and relax.
Katniss
Katniss
Alphess
Alphess

Rainbow Vines : 24159
Location : In my mind, sitting in a corner holding my knees to my chest and banging my head against the wall.

Roleplay Wolf Info
Mate: Haven't met that right someone yet...
Personality: Katniss is a proud, beautiful she-wolf. She is snappy sometimes and has a temper. She is very playful at times but very serious at others. She is quiet and shy most of the time but isn't afraid to fight. She will also face wolves much bigger than she without hesitation.
Current Roleplay Area: Sunning Rocks

https://rainbowvinepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sunning Rocks Empty Re: Sunning Rocks

Post  Reimu Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:41 am

Kiki walked in and looked for a nice spot to sun bathe on, "Yes, here would be nice!"
She layed down and started to sunbathe, "This is so relaxing..." she thought to her self and smiled, she began to watch the gentle river flow.
Reimu
Reimu
Hunter

Rainbow Vines : 23820

Roleplay Wolf Info
Mate: None yet.
Personality: A serious wolf most of the time, but loves to play when in a good mood, she respects all wolves and is always willing to protect her friends, she is very kind, caring and loving, though she can get pretty upset if a wolf tries to attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katniss Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm

I walk over and lay down on a rock. "How are you Reimu?"
Katniss
Katniss
Alphess
Alphess

Location : In my mind, sitting in a corner holding my knees to my chest and banging my head against the wall.

Roleplay Wolf Info
Personality: Katniss is a proud, beautiful she-wolf. She is snappy sometimes and has a temper. She is very playful at times but very serious at others. She is quiet and shy most of the time but isn't afraid to fight. She will also face wolves much bigger than she without hesitation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reimu Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:31 am

Reimu's ears perked up and she looked over to her side and saw Katniss, "Oh hi Kat! Im feeling pretty good today, how about you?"
She looked back over at the river and layed her head down on her paws, a cold wind blew through her soft, fluffy fur and she curled her tail around her for warmth.
Reimu
Reimu
Hunter

Roleplay Wolf Info
Personality: A serious wolf most of the time, but loves to play when in a good mood, she respects all wolves and is always willing to protect her friends, she is very kind, caring and loving, though she can get pretty upset if a wolf tries to attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katniss Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 am

"Eh, so-so. I was patrolling around Amethyst Pool and a fox attacked me." Katniss said licking a scratch on her paw.
Katniss
Katniss
Alphess
Alphess

Roleplay Wolf Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Reimu Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 pm

"Oh bad fox, did you get him? Or did he run away after he figured out you could destroy him! Reimu started to laugh, "Some animals just dont know who their messing with."

Last edited by Reimu on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reimu
Reimu
Hunter

Roleplay Wolf Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Katniss Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 pm

"Yup." The she-wolf laughs.
Katniss
Katniss
Alphess
Alphess

Roleplay Wolf Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Reimu Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:29 pm

(Oh man, Im so bad! I accidently put kiki instead of Reimu DX)

Reimu stood up and stretched, "That was nice, now I'm going to go take a quick walk around the Rainbow fields. Reimu began to walk off.

Heading off to rainbow fields~
Reimu
Reimu
Hunter

Roleplay Wolf Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Katniss Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 pm

The she-wolf nodded and watched the Hunter leave. She then stood up and closed her eyes. Slowly, she shrank down to the size of a hawk. Then her muzzle curved into a wicked yellow beak. The tan and red feathers replaced her gray fur in a wave. Her eyes turned golden and soon she was a red-tailed hawk. Sge flapped her wings and headed off to Mt. Clear Sky.

*To Mt. Clear Sky.*
Katniss
Katniss
Alphess
Alphess

Roleplay Wolf Info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum